Lung Specialist in Jaipur, Rajasthan – Best Treatment | Dr Nishtha Singh
Dr Nishtha Singh is the best Lung Specialist in Jaipur providing the best respiratory treatment and care for different types of pulmonary diseases. In her team, she have the top Lung Specialist doctors in India, offering exceptional patient treatment & care. She is known as the leading Lung Specialist in Jaipur, Rajasthan and has successfully done a large number of lung surgeries. Working with the leading respiratory specialists in India, we offer a year of expertise and wealth of experience for the best pulmonology treatment.
A pulmonary disease specialist or pulmonologist is basically a physician who has years of knowledge and skill in the treatment and diagnosis of lung (pulmonary) diseases and conditions. Pulmonology is a medical area that centred around the health of the respiratory system. Pulmonologists have the experience to treat everything from tuberculosis to asthma. Dr. Nishtha is the leading Lung Specialist in Jaipur, Rajasthan, She has years of experience in treating all kinds of Respiratory Diseases.
THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM | LUNG SPECIALIST IN JAIPUR
The respiratory systems contain the organs that enable you to breathe. There are 3 major parts of this system such as the lungs, airway, and respiratory muscles.
The airway includes the:
In the world, Lung diseases are the absolute most common medical conditions. A huge number of people suffer from the disease of the Lung in India. Genetics, infection, and smoking are some responsible reason for most of the lung diseases.
TYPES OF LUNG DISEASES THAT AFFECT YOUR AIRWAY
- Asthma is a chronic and long term inflammatory disease. The patient feels to breathe roughly and shortness of breath. Pollution, allergies, and infection are some common causes of Asthma.
- COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease): The patient unable to exhale the air normally, which creates difficulty in breathing.
- Chronic bronchitis: A form of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease characterized by a continuous productive cough.
- Acute bronchitis: Due to a virus, there is an infection near the airways.
- Cystic fibrosis: It is a genetic condition in which the patient is suffering from repeated lung infections.
WHEN TO SEE A PULMONOLOGIST?
The occurrence of symptoms like
- having a persistent cough
- Having weight loss
- Breathing problems, having difficulty in exercise
- regularly cough up mucus or blood