Lung Specialist in Jaipur, Top Pulmonologists Doctors. Dr Nishtha Singh
Lung Specialist in Jaipur, Top Pulmonologists Doctors. Dr Nishtha Singh: Dr Nishtha Singh is the Best Lung Specialist in Jaipur, she give same-day appointments to those patients who require immediate treatment. She is also engaged with different endorsed clinical trials and research went for propelling the treatment of lung Disorders. In Asthma Bhawan, doctors are available 24/7 to provide care and treatment to the patients.
In our hospital, we have a best team of Lung specialist in Rajasthan they are expertise in dealing with any type of lung diseases. Lung diseases are the most common medical disease nowadays due to pollution, smoking, wrong life style and many more. Large number of population is affect with these diseases.
Genetics, infections and smoking are some terms that are responsible for lung diseases. The work of lungs is to deliver the oxygen to blood cells and abolish the CO2 i.e. carbon dioxide by the internal respiration. In this process, though the vasculature, red blood cellcarry the oxygen consumed from the lungs at whole body. Dr Nisthah is Best Lung Expert in Jaipur. For more details or any query visit www.drnishthasingh.com.
Lung Specialist in Jaipur
There are various lung diseases that affect the airways such as:
- Asthma is a chronic and long term inflammatory disease. Patient feels breathe roughly and shortness of breath. Pollution, allergies and infection are some common causes Asthma.
- COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease): Patient unable to exhale the air normally, which create difficulty in breathing.
- Chronic bronchitis: A form of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease characterized by a continuous productive cough.
- Acute bronchitis: Due to a virus, there is a infection near the airways.
- Cystic fibrosis: It is a genetic condition in which patient is suffer from repeated lung infections.
Dr Nishtha Singh is Lung Specialist in Jaipur have good experience in its field. What health issued occurs when lung diseases affect over intersrtitium, blood vessels, pleura or chest walls:
- Lung Diseases Affecting the Interstitium causes interstitial lung disease (ILD). Sarcoidosis, autoimmune and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis disease are some types of ILD.
- Lung Diseases Affecting Blood Vessels causes Pulmonary hypertension and Pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Lung Diseases Affecting the Pleura causes Pleural effusion, Mesothelioma and Pneumothorax
- Lung Diseases Affecting the Chest Wall causes Neuromuscular disorders and Obesity hypoventilation syndrome. Lung Cancer Diagnosis in India