How to Prevent Lung Cancer | What is Cancer | Dr. Nishtha Singh
How to Prevent Lung Cancer? A good lifestyle is a great way to keep you healthy and active. But if we spoil our lifestyle, then it affects our health Badly. Our lifestyle and our daily routine also our diet habits decide our health. If we interfere with our lifestyle and follow bad habits, it may cause life-threatening diseases such as cancer.
Often, cancer prevention is under development doctors still try to find that how we stop cancer before it starts to infect the organs. However, it is well-accepted that possibilities of developing cancer are affected by the lifestyle choices you make. Although cancer is difficult to cure, if you get serious, and follow good habits and a positive mindset then, you can beat cancer.
How to Prevent Lung Cancer? What is Cancer? Dr. Nishtha Singh
Cancer is a disease in which many infected cells grow uncontrollably and develop in particular parts of a body, like the lungs, brain, and more. These cells may form tumors, which are parts of the tissue. Tumors are often cancerous or not cancerous. Small tumors did not spread into or invade nearby tissues.
Small tumors usually will not grow back, whereas cancerous tumors sometimes do. Tiny tumors can sometimes be quite large. Some tumors can cause severe symptoms or be life-threatening. We have to stop cancer before it happens because it is a deadly disease. Having cancer is like a sin, Cancer kills many people in the world every year. let’s see how to prevent lung cancer.
If You Want to Prevent Lung Cancer, You Have to Follow Some Steps:
Small cell and non-small cell lung tumors are the two most ordinary types of lung cancer. These types of lung cancer extend and respond to therapy in various ways. Lung cancer has a bad prognosis because it is often not discovered until it has progressed to an advanced stage. Early-stage lung cancer patients with a tumor localized to the lungs had a five-year survival rate of roughly 61 percent, but only around 6 percent for those with advanced, inoperable lung cancer.
- Quit smoking and don’t use tobacco – Consumption of any type of tobacco leads you to cancer. Smoking has been the reason for various types of cancer like lung cancer, mouth, throat, larynx, pancreas, bladder, cervix, and kidney. Chewing tobacco has been the reason for cancer of the oral and pancreas.
- Even if you don’t smoke, second-hand smoke might increase your chances of lung cancer. Avoiding tobacco or choosing to stop smoking, it’s a crucial part of cancer prevention. If you need help leaving tobacco, ask your doctor about stop-smoking products and other strategies for discontinuing.
- Maintain a healthy weight – Body weight is a part of cancer prevention. For some people, maintaining a healthy weight is quite difficult. Maintaining a healthy weight might reduce the risk of various types of cancer, including lungs cancer, breast cancer, prostate, colon, and kidney.
- Eat a healthy diet – A healthy diet with many fruits and vegetables can also help reduce your risk of lung cancer. Some evidence suggests that a diet high in fruits and vegetables may help protect against cancer. The positive effects of eating fruits and vegetables are low if someone increases smoking.
- Avoid second-hand smoke –Even if someone does not smoke, there is a possibility of lung cancer if they smoke passive smoke. The best way to avoid secondhand smoke is to stay away from people who smoke frequently.
- Limit Your Alcohol Intake – Drinking alcohol increases your risk of cancer. It doesn’t matter what kind of liquor it is. It can still cause harm. Stay away from alcohol as excessive drinking increases the risk of lung cancer by 11% compared to non-drinkers.
We know cancer is a severe disease. Once cancer occurs, it is very difficult to cure it. If you are diagnosed with lung cancer, then don’t stress come to Dr. Nishtha Singh immediately. Dr. Nishtha Singh is one of the best Lung cancer Expert doctors in Jaipur and know how to prevent lung cancer.